Thursday 20 December 2012

DAY 6

Baby, I hope you have't forgot about me,
its finally day 6! :D
I miss you baby love, i really do, i hope when you are bored you can look back at the posts I've written, how silly I started so long ago, about every fun date we had :) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH I hope you had fun as much as I am whenever we are out on a date baby! Heheheheh, i miss watching movie with you! Time to go catch some movie right? You know how much I enjoy myself when we watch something together, HAHAHAHAH cause i love laughing in your arms, or just being so close to you in the dark cinema. (shy) heheheheheheheh! Ok I know you want to go apply for a job soon but please don't work so many jobs ok? I know you wanna earn lotsa money but I'll miss you and i still want to spend time with you alright :D Like our quality time.

Because I still want to make more happy memories with you
To smile with you
Swim with you
Suntan with you
Ride on roller coasters with you
Travel with you,
there's so many things i wanna do with you! I just hope we had all the time in the world baby..

:D but im sure we have them in the future right?
xx

Please wait for me to be back honey! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment