Tuesday 18 December 2012

DAY 4

IT'S HALFWAY THERE BABY!!!!!

HAVE YOU BEEN THINKING ABOUT ME HONEY? CAUSE I DO :( I miss your face, your voice, your hugs and everything baby! Howwwwww? Can i just see you really soon? Baby, did I tell you how last time, whenever in school, i'll be extremely shy when i walk past your class or like walk past you during training. Hehehehehe like our "happening" days!!!! Like i remembered I had chinese remedial, and you waited for me so we could go OC together to study baby :) And how like during study dates, you will get me carrot cakes and we will be the earliest people at coffee bean :) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! And all the time we went for parties around someone's house, i'll just feel that you are nearby :) HAHAHAHAAH OMGOSH IM SO SHY TALKING ABOUT IT! hehehehehehe i think we are so cute then, but we became cuter now! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE like you've been showering me with love unconditionally, like i cry you will fly down to my house. I just feel so protected and loved by you and i don't want to expect for anything, i just want to be with you ok?

I'm pretty sure 20 years down the road, I'll still look back and be smiling at our dates,
and you'll be husband
with MEGAN FOX ONG AND TREVOR ONG
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
AND I DECIDED TO GIVE THEM CHINESE NAMES
LIKE ONE IS YUJUN AND THE OTHER IS JUNYU
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!
OMGOSH IS SO FUNNY,
and we will have 2 pets,
one white dog and one black dog,
they will be called AH NEH AND ANGMOH
<33 ok?
THIS IS OUR FUTURE BABY!
OK SEE YA VERY SOON! MISS ME K!
I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU!

No comments:

Post a Comment