Monday 17 December 2012

DAY 3

ITS DAY 3 BABY!!!!!!!!

Today, let's discuss on our dates when i get back from TAIWAN honey! Is like a short week before 2013 approaches but can I date you on a monday to have picnic at the Botanics and I wanna book you for christmas and new year too!! Please keep those dates available alright :) I hope i find a nice gift for you before christmas approaches! CAN YOU AT LEAST POST ON TWITTER OR GIVE ME A HINT like what you want baby!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA Idk what else can i get you i might have to resort to wrapping myself up for you! HEHEHEHEH i shall be your santa baby :D Is a few more days to Christmas and is our second time spending it together, I will be spending all my christmas with you right honey?

Heheheheeh ok i know is sad you cant hug me to bed at night,
for once i let you use chouchou to substitute me,
i miss you like crazy already,
have a good day baby boy!
You are always in my mind <3333

No comments:

Post a Comment