Sunday 16 December 2012

DAY 2

HELLO SWEETIE PIE!
I MISSSSSSS YOU! How was your day yesterday? I hope one day without me didn't bore you! Hehehehehehehe, today I will be up on the mountains and when i'm closer to the angels and God above, I'll tell them that I love you and make sure you are the one for my whole life :) Did you take your meals my baby boy? No skipping of meals you get it? HAHAHAHAHAHA NO MAGGIE MEE EVEN IF YOU ARE LAZY ALRIGHT! Today will be a good day and I hope you didn't forget me honey :) I'll definitely use your heatpacks and lipbalm ok! I'll prolly make out with my lipbalms cause i miss your lips already baobaoooo :( HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH! I know you will be using the computer when you are bored, but please rest your pretty eyes ok? I want to go back home soon! I want to be in your arms! <3333333333 But no matter how far am I, you know my heart is with you. like 1000000000000 miles away, i'm still thinking about you ok :)

I love you baby boy!
I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment