Saturday 15 December 2012

DAY 1

Baby Love,

I hope you are doing fine. By the time you read this, i am probably on the plane to taiwan already :) And i just want to tell you, I miss you. I really do.
The past few days were so hard to get by, I really felt so horrible to be in that situation with you.
I never had the chance to tell you in face that I am sorry.
I just want to say, that is part of growing up and we want each other very badly don't we? That's why we bother to trash things out and tell each other how we felt. But just so you know, i'll embrace it and take it as a stepping stone from the past, that we are moving on to the future with smiles. There won't be tears or arguments anymore. There won't be bitterness inside of us, inside of me, inside of you. We are going to be the happiest couple on earth. AND WE WILL ALWAYS BE :) I'll always have faith, in this relationship because you are the best I ever had, and no one can replace you for sure. I love you and I can say this for a lifetime. Don't ever leave me ok? Im sending some love from taiwan! xx

Remember to take your meal ah! (INSERT STERN FACE HERE)
AI NI! <3333333

No comments:

Post a Comment