Sunday 5 May 2013

My Ah Boy to Man



Darling,
I hope when you are reading this, you are going to stay really positive and strong for our upcoming challenges ok? I just want to thank you for creating such wonderful memories for me, for us. This is going to be the greatest challenge ahead, so much so, it felt like a threat or fear to me. The fear of losing you, the fear of "what ifs", the fear of change..
The past few days were like a dream for me, i was genuinely happy and blessed to be holding your hand, walking along streets, eating, smiling, tickling, laughing with you.
That state of happiness within me even when we are not doing anything, shows how much I've fallen for you baby.. Every minute spent with you, is like etched upon my mind, my heart and my soul.
Every place I visit, reminds me of you.
Every little details that i do, like even putting my lipbalm on, reminds me of how you'll smear those layers of kickass stuff on my lips.
But nonetheless, I'm keeping these memories with me and will continue to make them in the future with you baby, the commitment we have for one another, the dreams we have together, there is just so many things undone and we have not done. We promised one another, that there's no stopping for us. Our love will just have to grow, in a way, even if you are not physically here with me.
Like I said, you have my words for everything. I assure you that you're the only guy that i will like today...tomorrow... a week later.. a year later.... and even when im turning 100. Your hands are the only ones that fit mine, and your lips are the ones for me.
My heart will be close to you and i'll N E V E R, I swear, to forget you even for a minute. And i hope you'll do the same for me honey.
I know the truth, that things aren't right for you, you're not really that fine sometimes, like you may be slightly unhappy that we will be separated, you'll miss me, you'll need me,
but baby,
I need you to stay strong to pull through because things will only get better from then and life goes on :)
Sometimes these little moments of sadness/emotions are to show us the wonderful and good moments in life.
Don't ever have the idea that we will not have wonderful times just because you are stuck in that stupid resort ok?
I'll try my very best to transmit my love across, via phone, sms, anything!
I'll update this space as much as I can, so you can read them all when you are free :)
Will be looking forward to every book out that you have, and the activities we are going to engage ourselves in!
Just promise me that if you are dejected or really tired inside,
you'll chin up,
you'll wipe those tears away,
you'll stand strong
because you are a little fighter in my heart, though you are serving for the country,
you will always be my baby in my heart :D
you know that I'm your number one supporter right? Your girl will wait for you, i promise
because in her concert, the only audience she will have is you.
HAHAHHAAH her mini karaoke concert!
So just promise me ok my baby?
Dont ever give up.
On anything,
On me,
On us.


WE WILL GET MARRIED SOON. BECAUSE YOU GAVE ME A GRASS ENGAGEMENT RING AND I'LL MAKE SURE I HAVE A DIAMOND ONE ON ME SOON! :D

I love you sweetheart.
I hope you'll replay those times when i whisper those three words into your ears.
MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH OK?
FOREVER AND ALWAYS.
I need you back really soon to continue making our love videos.

Love and kisses,
Your baby girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment