Wednesday 8 May 2013

I miss you my love,


"Love isn't him calming you down when you yell.
It's him yelling, just as loud, just as hard, right back at you,
right in your face to wake you up and keep you grounded.
It isn't him bringing you roses everyday or cute things
that make your relationship appear more presentable. 
It's after a long fight, that drains the life and bones out of the both of you, 
and yet showing up at your door the next morning anyway.
It's not him saying all the right things or knowing exactly how to handle you. 
It's not him caressing your hair and telling you everything is going to be alright. 
It's him standing there, admitting he's just as scared as you are. 
You have to remember that with love, you're not the only one involved
You're unknowingly put your life,
your heart into the palms of another person's hands and said, 
"Here. Do what you will. Mash it into mince meat, or forget I ever handed it to you."

I love you so much my love, missing you so much from the civilization.
I take the effort to wake up every morning and keep some time to myself to embrace myself with the thoughts of you, of us
It isn't easy but I feel good just thinking about you, right next to me :)
It's okay we are a sea apart, i'll be looking forward to your voice every night.
I have crazy thoughts about us every night baby,
I want to wear white and marry you somewhere, anywhere
I want to build a house with you, upon a big patch of grass, there will be standing a little white house
I want to wake up to your smiles every morning 
See you cry, see you cringe, see you bursting into laughters, seeing you in comfort,
within me
I want to travel with you, look at the world with our pair of eyes
I want us to grow together,
catch every sunrise and sunset together,
I want us to get into arguments, but still giving in because we love one another,
I want to be vulnerable and to be ushered into your arms
I want you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment