Monday 26 August 2013

It's been long since the last update.
Is going to be a grueling 12 days without you by my side. That sucks but is okay :)
Honey, you know how much I'll do and wait for you right? Even though is emotionally tormenting to be separated from you (physically), I keep telling myself to stay strong because if I do not, you will not either. I treasure the times when I am with you, our weekend dates, our little meals, our stroll and your little gestures just make me realized that - all the wait was worth it. And you have no idea, NO IDEA, how happy and blessed am I to sense your presence. I came to realized that why people break up when the other half during the course of army because is really really tough, when communications and physical time together are reduced SIGNIFICANTLY. AND ITS HARD, to not have someone there when you need them, or to console someone when they are so far away. Eventually, they will feel empty within right?
BUTTTTT BABYYYYYY im just saying, like if I am in their shoes la, obviously we are different. Im sorry if I sounded bipolar because i'm just thinking honey. I've been staying so strong and being occupied all these while. Im not even experiencing the slightest loneliness/emptiness/neglect-ness whatsoever ok? I just miss you and I know how hard is it for you, because you probably miss me as much as I miss you, and yet you're stuck in there.. That's worst x 100 for you. But you've been a fighter to me. And i'm proud of you :)
I know sometimes you miss me so bad I see tears welling up in your tear duct and at the rims of your eyes, you suck it all in because you are a strong boy. Just need to tell you that, we have to stay strong ok? Especially when times are gonna get harder in there, you need to be extra positive! REMEMBER ALL THE POSITIVE THINKING WE TALKED ABOUT IN JC? :)
Things will be fine because even though is 12 days later we get to go on a date, you know I will be here waiting patiently (with a smile on of course). I'm not going to whine or complain and swear about SAF or anything. Everyone have to get through this and is really just a test to our r/s. SO WE MUST NOT CONFORM AND BE WEAK. WE HAVE TO BE LOVING AND UNDERSTANDING :) HAHA I sound very wise and understanding :) hehehehehhee,  all I hope for is- you to be happy ok? I know you're tired, and is draining, but Hooray! Got through the first day of the week baby! :)

By the way, to make your day better, I'VE RESEARCHED ON A FEW PLACES WE CANT VISIT FOR OUR SECOND YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

1) PENNY UNI




2) Cups and Canvas

4) Prive Cafe

5) Five and Dime

6) PS CAFE
7) ANTOINETTE
8) Marche
9) THE KOREAN SHOP AT ORCHARD CENTRAL
10) OR KISEKI MUAHAHAHAHAHA
11) IF YOU WANNA RIDE HORSE, we can go rider's cafe too!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA im such an efficient girlfriend baby!
HOPE YOU ARE AS EXCITED AS ME!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment