Tuesday 12 February 2013

Happy V Day Dearest,


It didn't occur to me that it's been a long time, ironically, when we first dated, it feels like forever since we've been together.
Nevertheless, you never fail to make me for fall you every single day.
I vividly remembered the first time when you came into polo,
when I made fuss about who is this "junfu" guy that the whole school was talking about cause of your previous breakup,
I remembered how polo studying sessions you were near me, or were you sitting opposite me
and how coincidentally we stayed at the same area.
Polo dates then became "our" dates where we will find excuses to go out and study (you bought carrot cake for me, do you remember?)
But truthfully, I just wanted to be close to you (shy)
Honestly, it didn't occur to me that I was slowly falling in love with you
I looked forward to school because I know somehow you'll try to peek at me, or me looking out for you
But still pretending we are least interested in each other.
You called me PIG, and you are my PIG too, your random texts in school.
Ya ok, I was waiting for those texts, I bet you are too :)
How MSN chats became texts after that BBQ at Qinghong's place
and you asked "Are you home?"
Then we started talking about hobby, your taekwondo times, and me still dancing hours every weekend.
Do you remember the first time I gave you apples because I said Apples gave me energy?
Hahahahaha
And how we will meet every morning at the locker to exchange our breakfast? :)
I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER HOW I WOULD LIKE TO SNEAK IN SURPRISES INTO YOUR LOCKER
Locker 128 if i'm not wrong.

I think leaving SA was the biggest challenge for the both of us.
Where insecurities crept in.
But I'm so glad that there's so much trust within us to make things work my dear :)
I remember all our happy dates,
where we have picnic at Botanics
Island Cremery Dates
Swim Date at Jurong where we walked for near 2 hours
Kiseki Buffet HAHAHAHAHAH (epic)
Always hanging out at OC, always trying to make out somewhere
Going to the beach together
All our food hunts
Breakfast dates
CHOMP CHOMP
BAH KUT TEH
You visiting me at work
BBQ with the team (okay considered as date la)
Movie dates
Marina Bay date where we sat near the riverbank and said we will be working at those high rise buildings
Gardens by the bay
Study session at NLB
We went to gym once?
Sengkang pool, slide date :)
Our sentosa tanning session
we going to the ZOO together :)
USS
And our all time favourite, BEEHOON date
AND MANY MANY MORE
So here's to everything beautiful we've had and we have
you are the world and more to me
It will be tough after May arrives, but I believe every relationship there's bound to be obstacle and this is just another test we have to get through
and don't you ever worry baby.
You are the one.
Happy Valentines' Day my love, I hope all the flashbacks were beautiful to you and sorry for the early Vday gift, im sure you liked it, like duh, cause you chose it yourself :) I just want to thank you for loving me throughout despite me being a hassle.
Thank you for accommodating to my schedule and patiently wait for my busy period to be over
Thank you for still wanting to spend time with me despite how sleep deprived you are
Thank you for being a sweetie all the time
Thank you for all the times you paid for my food even though i'll be angry
Thank you for holding my hands for the past 18 months
Thank you for being there at my worst and at my peak
Thank you for being the one
& lastly, Thank you for loving me baby :)



love,
Your Girlfriend




No comments:

Post a Comment