Saturday 23 June 2012

I fell in love with you

You don't have to be the boy of my dreams, or read the same books and fancy poetry like i do.
You may not send the longest goodnight text messages, or like to wish me good morning once you wake up. 
You may be a green tea frappe person, and me a complete opposite, 
you may enjoy sports like how i enjoy snuggling on bed.
You may not be the boy I expected myself to fall in love with, nor were you the boy that caught my eye at first. 

Yet my everyday stands still when your words don't reach mine, and the days i've wandered alone came to a stop once you took my hands and led me out of the darkness step by step. I've never met another with the patience of a song, and the heart of a poet; that every time glancing across the room, looking at you, i fall back in love with the boy that shook my world, and i remember the plans we make, the deals we promised, the dates we missed and the dates that made me love you more. and if time took this love away from my hands, i wouldn't see to it as the ride we both ventured should not stop; that i haven't met someone that gave me such a worth while to stay, and i haven't opened my heart to another with such ease and such comfort but him. 


And today i found J, 
who made sure i was happy every day as he carried me across the waters i once feared, 
kissed me on the forehead and told me love need not be pain and blood, 
but it meant that i could do anything just to see you smile. 

I love you 

No comments:

Post a Comment