Thursday 14 June 2012

The day we fought

14 June
I'm sorry for the times that i've pushed you away, I don't really mean to
when I tell you I don't want to talk about it, i do, i am just looking for the right words.
Give me a minute and I can tell you; I will.
I try to be a struggling mix of real and perfect at the same time, at the moment
I am working on the ratio,
When i get really quiet sometimes it is because I have too much to say I have thought of too many things to tell you at once and I don't know what to say first.
I get immaturely envious of those who gets to see you on a daily basis,
while i made the choice to be on a separate sheet,
I miss you really easily. But i also like how we can be
a    p    a   r    t
and we are both okay,          space is good. too.
I love the way how we love the same things, and I love how we love entirely different things.
My head is a compile of thoughts and cravings and dreams and this tangled nostalgia for the past and somehow the future. 
I'm flawed and I'm human and I'm trying
 and I love you
So glad that you are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment