Monday 15 October 2012

Your thoughts transcend everything else

Dear J,

I'm here. I'm listening. It's okay. I'll always be here remember? I know how you feel but i'm not going to say that I know "exactly" what you are going through, because I don't. You're going through, and I don't. We all have different problems, some bigger than the others, that doesn't mean we can't feel, right? I have bad thoughts too, they keep coming back, eating me away. I'm so tired of it and sometimes I think that maybe just one little blow will make everything better. But baby, you've shown me that no matter how bad things can get, no matter how useless or disgusting we feel, we must find the strength to keep going. We need to realize that we are not alone. Even though we can't choose where we came from, we can always choose where to go from there. I want to be someone, and I think I will be, I think you will too, to be that "someone" you eventually want to be when you grow up, baby. I hope you know that I'm always here to listen because you taught me so much even when you felt alone. You can never be alone. Thank you for everything and remember, i'm with you, always, all ways

Love always,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment