Thursday 13 September 2012

Honey,

Sweetiepie, I just want to tell you how terribly sorry am I for neglecting your feelings. You know how much I love you, and this whole prelims, work thing clashes that kinda caused us to be so unhappy and frustrated because we want each other so badly, and i know how much we each wanna spend more time together. I just need you to know that I really want the best for you, you concentrate on your work and I promise you i'll always be here when you need me. We've already been through so much darling, more than a year, it was so hard for us to get together, so hard for us to deal with the separation, and we have so many more obstacles to come and we shouldn't be affected by it at all right? I know how sometimes you are so happy and just want that attention from me through text and yet im working and can't reply you that enthusiastically. But I'll try to work something out ok? :)
Darling, just promise me whenever you feel so upset and unloved, you have to tell me alright? I'll do my best to recoup those negative feelings!
On a side note, your birthday is nearing honey!!!!!!!
I'm so exciteddddddddddddd :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment